PRODUCT RETURNSAll customer claims, for whatever reason, must be made within 10 days of receiving the products. After this date, this merchandise shall be deemed to have been received in good condition.
- All returns will be credited to the customer account
- Only returns made within 48 hours can be refunded
- No charge within 10 days of the purchase date
- A 15% fee is payable for returns made more than 10 days after the purchase date
- No returns after 30 days
- Mandatory Goods Return (GR) number issued by your representative
Proof of purchase (invoice)
Original, undamaged packaging
Merchandise normally held in inventory
Customer shall be responsible for the return's shipping costs
Ineligible products and orders
Merchandise ordered in larger quantity than necessary
More than 30 days after the purchase date
Consigned products (pallets, cardboard tubes and recycling bags)
Products must be paid for and will be credited/refunded upon their return to our warehouse. All returns must be for products purchased from TERIS.
The warranty is supplied by the manufacturer. Defective products must be returned to the manufacturer to validate the warranty. Photos and samples may be necessary.
Any return of more than $1,000 must be approved by management before issuing a credit. No refunds.